Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Currently the ADA, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, and various state and federal agencies have advised against any elective dental or oral surgery procedures. In accordance with these recommendations we are currently seeing patients on an EMERGENCY basis only. If you are experiencing dental pain, swelling, or trauma to the teeth/face/jaws please call the office closest to you to set up a consultation appointment.
Please review the following instructions prior to entering the office:
1) Only patients and if necessary 1 additional family member are to enter the office. All other family members/friends please stay at home or wait in the car.
2) Please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled outside of the US within the past 14 days.
3) Do NOT enter the office if you feel sick, have a cough or cold, have a fever, OR if you have experienced any of these symptoms within the past 14 days.
4) Please use hand sanitizer or wash hands prior to or immediately upon entering the facility.
To see what qualifies as a dental emergency/urgency please refer to the following from the ADA:
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to strict standards for infection control. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html